ARVAC's Winter Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LI-HEAP) will begin accepting applications on Monday, January 11, 2021.
This is a heating program that is a one-time payment based on family income and household size. Households or individuals must have proof of income for the previous month for all adult (over 18 years of age) members in the household and a copy of their utility bills.
Offices are still closed to the public at this time, however applications can be obtained by calling your local county Outreach Office between 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- Copy of ID for Head of Household only (the one that is applying for this assistance).
- Names, date of birth, and Social Security numbers for everyone in the household.
- Copy of Utility Bills for all heating sources - Electric, Gas, and Propane.
- Social Security Cards for all household members age 18 and over.
- Proof of income for all household members age 18 and over for last month.
- Check stubs or employer earnings statements.
- Proof of Social Security, SSI, Retirement, Pension, Workman’s Compensation, TEA Benefits, Utility Allowance Check, or ANY other income received not listed above.
- Contribution Statements of any money paid to you with name, address and phone number of each contributor.
- Proof of unemployment benefits for any household members 18 years or older that are unemployed.
- Households without income will be required to provide proof of how bills and needs are met.
Additional information may be required at the time of application.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider.”